Comprehensive expertise. Unique synergies.
With a history of 100 years, Fichtner is a leading, independent engineering and consultancy firm active in the sectors of Energy, Renewable Energies & Environment, Water & Infrastructure as well as Consulting & IT. The Group is a global player and is represented in more than 60 countries with offices and operating sites. Its strength is to handle complex and multidisciplinary projects close to their clients.
- Established in 1922 and family owned ever since
- Germany's leading independent engineering and consultancy enterprise for infrastructure projects
- More than 1.800 employees worldwide – of which over 800 are based in the Stuttgart Head Office
- Project experience in 170 countries
- More than €248 million gross operating revenues in 2021
- Orders received in 2021: More than €376 million – of which more than €38 million is in the sector of renewable energies and environment