Comprehensive expertise. Unique synergies.
With a history of nearly 100 years, the Fichtner Group is Germany’s largest independent engineering and consulting enterprise. The Group is a global player represented in 50 countries with offices and operating sites, and is expanding dynamically as a recognized high-capacity organization servicing clients in all its target sectors.
- Established in 1922 and family owned ever since
- Germany's biggest independent engineering and consultancy enterprise for infrastructure projects
- More than 1.500 employees worldwide – of which 500 are based in the Stuttgart Home Office
- Project experience in 170 countries
- More than 1.800 ongoing projects – of which 600 are handled in the Stuttgart Home Office
- More than €281 million sales turnover in 2016
- Capital investment volume now under planning in the Home Office: More than €180 billion – of which more than €53 billion is in the sector of renewable energies